Our workshop in Shahaniya is equipped with the latest technology in sawing, welding and cutting machinery. Highly automated overhead- and wall traveling cranes for lifting and transporting structural steel in the workshop enables us to work efficiently and in accordance to the highest safety procedures.
Workshop and inventory description:
- Workshop of 6000 m2 (150×40 mtr.) on a property of 20.000 m2¬†
- Total production capacity more than 8.000 tons of steel each year.¬†
- 6 overhead cranes with a capacity of 10 tons each and 6 wall travelling cranes with capacity of 2 tons each.
- Peddinghaus saw-drill line TDK 1000 including 20mtr infeed and 20mtr outfeed transport¬†
- of beams. The maximum beamsize to saw and drill is 1000mm.
- Peddinghaus drill- and cutting system for flatbars with a maximum of 600x50mm.¬†
- Esab cutting system making use of automated weld seam technology for cutting plates up¬†
- to 12 x 2,5mtr.
- Geka punching and cutting machine for flat bars and angle bars.
- Multiple sawing machines for beams and hollow sections.
- 25 pieces of Lincoln Mig 400/500 amp. welding machines.
- Several sheet metal working machines; pressbrake 3,5mtr, guillotine shear of 3,5mtr and drilling machines.
- Lincoln automatic welding machine for automated production of composite beams, Top-Hat beams, SFB, castellated and cellular beams.¬†
- Shot blasting and airless spraying system for painting all structural steel.