Frijns Structural Steel ME ‚ÄòFME‚Äô has realized construction packages CP-93, CP-95 & CP-96 for prestigious NDIA (new Doha International Airport) project. The project was awarded to Consolidated Contactors Company and FME was selected as Sub-Contractor for Structural Steel package. The scope of works includes Design & Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, Painting and Erection of Structural Steel and Miscellaneous Steel works. OBI (Overseas Bechtel Incorporated) was acting as ‚ÄòENGINEER‚Äô who carried out Front End/Concept Design works. Moody‚Äôs was the acting ‚ÄòTPI‚Äô for Fabrication and welding activities.
- Main Fire Station – 290 tons
- Sattelite Fire Station – 290 tons
- General Aviation Terminal – 320 tons
- General Aviation Hangar – 540 tons
- Solid Waste Handling Facility – 480 tons
- Administration Blocks (A&B) – 120 tons
Structural Steel involved in these building is complying to the requirements of Architecturally Exposed Structural Steel ‚ÄòAESS‚Äô and Painted with High Performance Coatings. This project was delivered at the highest quality level.