Surveyor - Building Works
|The Building Surveyor will be solely responsible for surveying by making exact measurements and
providing relevant data to shape aspects of design and construction, including maintenance, repair,
refurbishment and restoration of proposed and existing buildings. They offer quality assessments
and report on defects in, or ways of improving, all kinds of buildings, location, elevation, or dimension
of variation building elements Steel Structural and construction projects.
- Prepare and maintain sketches, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe,
certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Record the results of surveys, including the location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Coordinate findings with the engineers, clients, and others concerned with the projects.
- Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy.
- Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
- Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas,
- Develop criteria for survey methods and procedures.
- Determine specifications for photographic equipment to be used for aerial photography
- 3D Model Handling – Taking information from 3D model and preparing reports.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or Advanced degree in Land Surveying is a must.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the same role with building, roads and highways Company.
- Awareness of surveying technologies like (digital mapping, GBS, laser measuring system and CAD programs)
- Team Building and an ability to work as a part of a team.
- Steel structure detailer,
- Proficiency in Revit and good command on Tekla and Autocad software
- Minimum 6 years of experience.
- Work experience in a Steel fabrication company .
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to act on own initiative and proactive way
Due to the big amount of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only candidates with Steel Production or Steel Erection experience background will be taking into consideration for shortlisting purposes.
Kindly avoid to send us your application if you do not meet ALL the requirements.